3 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 medium-sized bananas (ripe)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 scoops vanilla protein
- Large mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Optional: Chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut, diced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the peeled bananas, with a fork, in a large mixing bowl
3. Add the protein and oats and mix together
4. Add optional toppings (chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut, diced nuts, etc)
5. Coat your cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray a bit of coconut oil (or other preferred oil) onto the paper
6. Using a spoon, drop the cookie dough onto the lined cookie sheet and form into cookies
7. Bake cookies at 350 degrees for about 15-18 minutes. If they are still a bit mushy, put them in for an additional 3 minutes, or until golden brown.