Egg Bite Recipe
Have you tried Starbucks Egg White Bites? They are a delicious, protein-filled snack and I decided to re-create my own at home!
- Non-stick muffin pan
- 1 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 6 Egg whites
- Handful of Chopped Spinach
- Coconut oil spray
- Optional: Shredded Cheese or Feta Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
3. Whisk eggs and egg whites in a large bowl.
4. Add in chopped peppers and spinach and mix.
5. Optional: Add shredded cheese or feta
6. Pour egg mixture into each cup; only fill about half way.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes (Depending how hot your oven is; mine took 16 minutes)
8. Let pan cool before scooping out the egg bites.